- Will Theresa May really bring the bills down as she’s promising? What pressure are she and the companies under – and how can we increase it?
- Would her plans dent the increase in deaths from fuel poverty due to government policy – on everything from benefits sanctions to housing?
- How can we support the fight against fracking?
- How can we expose the cost of Hinkley C as opposed to solar, wind and tidal power?
- Why are people in arrears being forced onto Prepayment Meters and then forced to pay more than their better off neighbours – even after the proposed “cap”?
- Why doesn’t London yet have a public energy company as Nottingham and Bristol do?
- District Heating – How can we make sure that those who run it are held to account so that it's win-win for the climate and communities and not a PFI disaster?
How are grassroots communities organising for our energy rights?
What is being done in other countries?
How can we speak out and defend ourselves and our environment?
7.15 Reports, activities, discussion