KUWG on Twitter

Sunday, 15 October 2017

What do you call a 'death house'?

A Kwuggie writes:
Interesting PIP article, I read the comments below it and from one, learnt a new word 'charnel'. I looked it up. The definition says: short for Charnel House-associated with death. Chancel House anyone?

PIP = Personal Independence Payments, the disability benefit assessed in London by Atos at Chancel House, Marylebone Road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment