Date: 10 August 2014 14:33
Subject: Get the Market out of Housing - meet Tuesday Aug 12th Unite
No to MIPIM meeting
Tuesday, August 12, 7PM,
Unite, 128 Theobalds Road, Holborn WC1X 8TN
Join housing groups from across London to strategise the next stage in the resistance to the MIPIM property fair happening in our city October 15 – 17. This meeting will discuss:
- Building a mass housing demonstration October 15th, 9:30 AM
- An alternative conference against speculation, October 17th
- An international action October 17th, 5PM hosting members of the European Action Coalition for the Right to Housing and the City
- A preparatory cross-London networking meeting on housing and land rights, September 16th
- Building a national network against the marketisation of housing
- The hosting of the next meeting of the European Action Coalition for the Right to Housing and the City, October 19 – 20
What is MIPIM?
MIPIM proudly describes itself as the world's largest property fair, attracting around 20,000 investors, developers, local authorities, and banks each year.