On Mon 6 Oct, we are finally holding our first protest during Boycott Workfare’s week of action: http://www.boycottworkfare.org/?p=3736
|How much leave will, say, billionaire Sir Richard Branson of Virgin give his slave labour? Branson profits through workfare and networking at taxpayer's expense, treating a throughput of 'work experience' fodder as slave labour and treating staff of his throwaway companies as easily expendable. How Virgin Healthy is that?|
- Terminate Traineeship deal with CBI & make it public!
- Always consult your unemployed members before making decisions over our heads.
- Don’t get involved in any workplace negotiations unless real wages & decent working conditions are offered.
|Link to Danny Dorling's New Statesman article 'Generation Jobless'|
- Terminate Traineeships & make it public!
- Offer real jobs at decent wages & working conditions, not “work experience placements”.
- End corporate scrounging - stop exploiting the young & unemployed at tax payers’ expense!