DRAFT MEETING AGENDA, THURSDAY 17 OCTOBER 2013
- Gather and decide whether to start with a brief meditation — and do so not
- Appointment/selection of facilitator/chairperson and minute-taker
- Cases and Members' Wellbeing (Pt 1)
- Draft Minutes of group meetings held 10 October 2013
- Discussion and Brainstorming on how do we get more members and activists from our leafleting and 'external communications'? We are at about the end of our regular leaflet stock and need to consider how we will 'up our game' for the next load. Brainstorm, etc
- Reports and discussion of recent actions and current and emerging campaigns:
- London Coalition Against Poverty General Meeting, Saturday 5 October, attended by Marie
- Tuesday 8 October demonstration against estate agents collusion with landlords' colour bar in Willesden
- Possible linkage of anti-racism in housing campaign with Social Work Action Network London 29 October meeting theme on 'anti-racist social work'
- Online activities
- Council tax campaign in Brent and elsewher
- Unite the Resistance conference on Saturday 12 October
- Other KUWG Diary events and campaigns
- AOB, incl Cases (Pt 2) if necessary, and prompt exit by 5:30pm, with tables and chairs put bak in storage space.